Fee Refund Policy
- In most cases, the semester fee is nonrefundable. However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances:
- More than one payment is rendered for the same application number.
- A candidate paid the fee online but did not get the application form due to connection failure and the university is not able provide softcopy of the application form.
- Note: For online payments, it is important for candidates to note the transaction number for future reference and request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the University.
- If a student withdraws his/her admission up to 15 days before the commencement of the academic session, the student will receive a refund of 75% of the semester fees and the Security Deposit after deduction of an amount not more than 25% of the fees as processing charges.
- Futher if the withdrawal is after this period, i.e. less than 15 days before the commencement of the session, there will be no refund in the fees of the first semester.